The ingestion of foreign bodies during feeding is frequent, the most common being fish bones and chicken bones. It usually happens accidentally in older people, with cognitive impairment, mental illness, or use of dental prosthetic. They usually pass through the digestive tract without causing damage and are expelled after several days, but in some patients they cause perforation of the digestive tract. We present the case of a 65-year-old woman with gastric perforation and secondary liver abscess due to fishbone ingested in the previous two weeks. During that time, it presented feverish peaks of up to 39ºC and non-specific general malaise.